Important Update Regarding COVID-19
Due to the increase of COVID-19 numbers in Alberta, we have decided to implement a hybrid curbside service model. The health and safety of our staff and clients have always been our greatest priority. Therefore, effective November 18, 2020, the following protocols will now be in place:
• All food and medication sales and pick-ups will be done curbside. Please call the clinic at 403-327-7387 to let a staff member know when you have arrived. Please have a credit card number ready for payment. A staff member will then bring your product out to the parking lot.
• For appointments – please wait in your vehicle, call the clinic at 403-327-7387 and let a staff member know that you have arrived. You will be directed into the clinic for your appointment when an exam room is available.
While in the clinic for appointments, all other COVID-19 protocols remain the same:
• Before entering the clinic, please stop at the hand sanitizing station to sanitize your hands.
• Masks are mandatory at all times while in the clinic.
• Only one family member per appointment. (Although we absolutely love to see all of your family, please no children in the building at this time. If you have to bring your children, please call the clinic when you arrive and we will do your appointment curbside).
• Maintain 2 meters of social distancing at all times.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
You can trust us with your pet’s care, always.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, trusted, quality care to our patients and their families.
Every member of our team puts your pet’s health first.
Our team is committed to providing patients with the highest quality of veterinary care. We strive to exceed your expectations by treating you and your pet with the highest level of respect, honesty, and compassion. At Highlands Pet Hospital, we treat your family as if they were our own. We consider it a privilege to be entrusted with the care of your pets and are committed to providing a welcoming experience tailored to you and your pet’s specific needs and lifestyle.
Whether you have been with us for years or you have just joined the Highlands family, we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your pet’s life, and we look forward to continuing on this journey with you.
Kristen, Harry, and your Highlands Pet Hospital team
Meet the faces behind the masks.