Important Update Regarding COVID-19
- We ask that masks are worn in the clinic at all times. If you do not have one with you, we are happy to supply one. For those with mask exemptions, we are more than happy to provide you with curbside service.
- We will be limiting the number of people in our reception area to 3 and ask that if the reception area is full, please wait outside until someone exits.
- To reduce traffic in and out of the clinic, please call ahead for food sales and medication pick-ups and provide payment over the phone if possible.
- All exam rooms and high touch surfaces will continue to be sanitized thoroughly between visits.
While in the clinic for appointments:
- Veterinary exams will take place in the exam room with a limit of 1 family member per visit.
- As our exam rooms are small and social distancing is not always possible, we ask that you remain seated during your appointment unless otherwise directed by a staff member.
If you are not comfortable entering the clinic, we are happy to continue to offer curbside service. Please call the clinic at 403-327-7387 upon arrival, and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
You can trust us with your pet’s care, always.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, trusted, quality care to our patients and their families.
Every member of our team puts your pet’s health first.
Our team is committed to providing patients with the highest quality of veterinary care. We strive to exceed your expectations by treating you and your pet with the highest level of respect, honesty, and compassion. At Highlands Pet Hospital, we treat your family as if they were our own. We consider it a privilege to be entrusted with the care of your pets and are committed to providing a welcoming experience tailored to you and your pet’s specific needs and lifestyle.
Whether you have been with us for years or you have just joined the Highlands family, we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your pet’s life, and we look forward to continuing on this journey with you.
Kristen, Harry, and your Highlands Pet Hospital team
Meet the faces behind the masks.