Important Update Regarding COVID-19
With the easing of COVID-19 restrictions in Alberta, the health and safety of our clients and staff remain our greatest priority. Effective July 2nd, 2021 please note the following changes to our clinic policies:
- Our doors are open and we are once again happy to welcome our clients into the clinic! Whether you are here for an appointment or for a food/medication sale, you will no longer be required to check in over the phone before entering.
- We will continue to observe social distancing wherever possible.
- All exam rooms and high touch surfaces will continue to be sanitized thoroughly between visits.
- Staff members will continue to wear masks during all client interactions.
While in the clinic for appointments:
- Veterinary exams will take place in the exam room with the patient’s family.
- As our exam rooms are small and social distancing is not always possible, we ask that you please wear a mask while in the exam room. If you do not have one with you, we are happy to supply one.
- Limit of 2 family members per visit please.
If you are not comfortable entering the clinic, we are happy to continue to offer curbside service. Please call the clinic at 403-327-7387 upon arrival and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
You can trust us with your pet’s care, always.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, trusted, quality care to our patients and their families.
Every member of our team puts your pet’s health first.
Our team is committed to providing patients with the highest quality of veterinary care. We strive to exceed your expectations by treating you and your pet with the highest level of respect, honesty, and compassion. At Highlands Pet Hospital, we treat your family as if they were our own. We consider it a privilege to be entrusted with the care of your pets and are committed to providing a welcoming experience tailored to you and your pet’s specific needs and lifestyle.
Whether you have been with us for years or you have just joined the Highlands family, we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your pet’s life, and we look forward to continuing on this journey with you.
Kristen, Harry, and your Highlands Pet Hospital team
Meet the faces behind the masks.