1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not accept delayed billing.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) and cash. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept checks.
3. Veterinary Financing: In the event of emergency veterinary expenses, there are companies who provide financing options. More information is available here: http://www.petcard.ca Please note that clients are solely responsible for their application and disbursement of funds.
4. Pet Insurance: Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
- Pets Plus Us - www.petsplusus.com/
- Trupanion - www.trupanion.com/canada
- Pet Secure - www.petsecure.com/